Our real estate spotlight focuses on Rancho Vista located in Vista, CA.
An assisted living facility for people 55 and older offering many activities to its residents. Encourages movement while socializing with peers. Chatting with other residents enhances the quality of their lives.
Rancho Vista in Vista, CA Real Estate Facts
Rancho Vista operated by Elmcroft Senior Living.
They believe that assisted living facilities need to encourage healthy lifestyles while providing needed support. Rancho Vista achieves this by providing:
- Staff availability 24 hours a day every day to handle emergencies;
- Providing all meals so residents save time and enjoy nutritious living;
- Chatting with other residents encouraged with many interactions amongst residents;
- Charming adobe-style buildings with red tile roofs;
- Housekeeping services;
- Disability access;
- Atrium dining room;
- Computer room;
- Billiards room;
- Laundry room;
- Daily social activities;
- Scheduled transportation; and
- Cats and dogs allowed.
Rancho Vista Medical and Dental Staffing
Rancho Vista also provides the following medical and dental staff and services:
- 24-hour awake staff;
- Nurses on staff;
- Visiting nurses;
- Visiting dentists;
- Drop-in physical therapists;
- Paying visits by a podiatrist;
- Visits by speech therapists;
- Visiting physical therapist; and
- Drop-in occupational therapist.
Rancho Vista likewise offers extra services like:
- Non-Ambulatory Care with mechanical lifts to transfer residents from and to a bed into a wheelchair;
- Memory Care secure area to protect residents’ safety from wandering;
- Diabetic Care by offering diabetic nursing services like insulin injections;
- Incontinence Care by providing reminders to use the bathroom for bowel and/or bladder incontinence residents; and
- Other Care like elopement risk residents.
Rancho Vista Additional Features
Rancho Vista also provides:
- Beautician onsite;
- Meals (including vegetarian) in a restaurant-style dining area;
- Smoking Area outdoors (not allowed indoors);
- Complimentary Transportation;
- Resident Parking area;
- Onsite and Offsite Activities;
- Devotional Services onsite and offsite;
- Indoor and Outdoor Common Areas;
- Hospice services; and
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
Rancho Vista Activities
Rancho Vista offers the following activities to its residents:
- Exercise classes;
- Walking clubs;
- Outings to restaurants;
- Cooking classes;
- Bowling club;
- Movie nights;
- Outings to the beach and fairs;
- Ice Cream socials;
- Shopping trips;
- Arts and Crafts;
- Parties; and
- Medical appointments drop off and pick up.
Yelp Rates Rancho Vista
The Yelp reviews include:
“Rancho Vista is great. Caring and friendly staff with great food.”
“Wonderful place. My mom loves the activities and personal services.”
“My uncle stayed in crowded and smelly centers, but Rancho Vista is like a resort in comparison. It’s clean with friendly staff.”
“A clean and well-maintained facility with excellent food and caring staff. I noticed a dramatic improvement in my father’s health and mood.”
“My father had to move from his assisted living facility due to his primary Dementia. My sister and I moved our father to Rancho Vista. The buildings are beautiful and they serve farm-fresh delicious food. Professional caring warm staff.”
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 5/21/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Rancho Vista Dementia Care
The staff provides memory care such as supervision and reminding residents to attend daily activities such as toileting and grooming. With 24/7 onsite staff services, no one remains unattended.
Rancho Vista provides many activities appropriate to dementia and Alzheimer’s disease residents to keep them engaged and active. Wandering residents accepted.
Residents also allowed to keep a cat or dog. Full-time nurse availability. They even provide devotional services to their residents.
After 55 Recommends Rancho Vista
They provide assisted living and independent living options. Also, Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, memory care, along with health care and rehabilitation services.
Rancho Vista Real Estate Options
Rancho Vista offers several senior apartments like:
- Two-bedroom; and
- Studio apartments.
Each unit also includes:
- Bathroom showers with wheelchair accessibility;
- Full bathtubs;
- Living room;
- Basic cable;
- Individual climate control; and
- Emergency call button.
Their common areas include:
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards;
- Outdoor seating;
- Exercise room;
- Health center;
- Entertainment and socializing areas; and
- Beauty and barber salon.
Rancho Villa Nearby Restaurants
While residents and their relatives rave about the good food served in Rancho Vista the City of Vista contains some good restaurants.
The Yellow Deli rated 4.5 Stars from 278 reviews for their farm-fresh food with home-baked bread.
Ciao Ristorante Italiano rated 4.5 Stars from 216 reviews for their Italian pizza.
Curbside Café got 4.5 Stars from 160 reviews for their Eggs Benedict and cinnamon rolls.
Urbn Pizza earned 4.5 Stars from 154 reviews for their excellent pizza crust.
Prohibition Brewing Co. got 4.5 Stars from 102 reviews for their salmon and fried shrimp salad.
Sunrise Cafe received 4.5 Stars from 79 reviews for their best breakfast.
The Belching Beaver Brewery Tavern earned 4.5 Stars from 69 reviews for their chili cheese fries.
Flying Pig Pub and Kitchen got 4.5 Stars from 87 reviews for their Southern cuisine and pork belly delicacies.
Partake Gastropub earning 4.5 Stars from 72 reviews for their pork belly and Brussel sprouts.
Nucci’s Italian Cafe received 4.5 Stars from 42 reviews for their great Italian food.
Our Rancho Vista in Vista, CA real estate spotlight focused on a senior retirement assisted living community.
Rancho Vista provides a beautiful setting with many activities and health care options for various stages of the aging process.
They encourage residents engaging with other residents while partaking in the many indoor and outdoor activities and outings.
Good healthy food served in an atrium restaurant setting along with a 24/7 friendly professional staff helps every resident.
Residents have the option between one and two-bedroom apartments and studios.
The City of Vista offers 10 restaurants of various cuisines all ranked 4.5 Stars.
Contact Us to learn more about Rancho Vista available apartments and other housing in Vista, California.
Steven Rich, MBA – Guest Blogger
Search Local Real Estate Below Or Use Our: Home Search Tool:
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Let us know, we love to help:
Call: (800) 550-3209
or Click: www.www.diwang34.site/contact
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775